Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Who Do You Think You Really Are?



  Written by Tara

When I began my awakening experience about 23years ago, my world was turned upside down. In order to see life as I really should so that I could accept who I really am, my whole consciousness on Earth and how I saw life changed from a physical one to a totally spiritual one. That is a real awakening experience! It can be quite shocking to the senses at first, but I was very fortunate in having a husband who had been awakened and enlightened for a couple of decades.   The spiritual discussions we had went a long way in my continued progress toward self-realization.

Once the transformation begins, everything you see and experience in your daily life has tremendous meaning........and I must admit, I did have some good hearty laughs at myself as well! I have always been able to laugh at myself, it is very useful in this world.  I would recommend that if you haven't begun to view this world through your spiritual eyes, you can start the ball rolling and open that door of spiritual transformation by consciously thinking, feeling and seeing from within your spiritual essence.

I would start by putting the consciousness on the heart, bring that love to the forefront of your awareness, and allow it to expand. Open that door of viewing life as you truly are, a beautiful spark of Divine having life experiences on Earth in order to awaken your true identity. When your guides and angels can see you doing this, in earnest, then you will receive all the help you need to bring yourself to spiritual awareness, away from what you think you are now...........a physical being stuck in a physical world.

I love Dr. Wayne Dyer's book - There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem, and I blogged in the past from this book. It makes a lot of sense.....we are spiritual beings, so there must be a spiritual solution to our problems. Flipping the coin from thinking physical to thinking and seeing spiritual is a huge beginning to awakening to your divinity within, your connection to God and everything you need to sustain your physical and spiritual life on Earth.  Helplessness is an ingrained emotion in society, and I suspect it has been there since early childhood when we did feel helpless.  Once you have the inner-vision which is deeper than the superficial outer life, confidence grows and opens up the information you already have within your consciousness.  You will be very surpised at the wisdom lying dormant within, and being able to access it through meditation when we sit silently and allow our soul to speak. 

The more you practice, the deeper you go.   Life takes on a deeper meaning and you begin to really live from the person you really are!  

Namaste and Light, Tara *~~

No comments:

Post a Comment