Friday, September 23, 2011

A New Consciousness is Being Birthed

                 

    ~*~    The arrival of a new cosmic awareness has been revealed today.   The last few days have been heavy in the sense of assimilating the latest download of energies which will birth the new consciousness on Earth.    I am aware of still being on earth and living an earth life, but taking my awareness to the space above the head where the Godhead resides, and I see what looks like a portal leading us to cosmic consciousness.

   ~*~   We are indeed combining all the aspects  of our divinity, from earth life to the cosmos, which could also mean meeting up with our space aspect.   That's of course if you come from elsewhere, originally.  I had communication for the first time in a few years with the aspect of my husband that works and lives on the ships.  We both have our names up there, and also our two adult  children.   I called him by that name last night and he arrived in a few minutes.   The energy from our space home is unmistakable.   Pure spiritual love, a higher love than what we could experience on earth.  

   ~*~   When I look up to the stars at night I can also feel the energy of the ships.  The ships look like stars, but different.  If you keep looking, you might see little sparks of light flying out from them, these are the scout ships going off to do their work.   The ships surround earth and protect us.   I can see and feel the old way of earth life, 3D,  disappearing.    A new way of life and BEing is unfolding every moment.   Awareness of change is high now.    The Cosmos is opening up to us and we need to be receptive to it.     Who could have forecast these wonderful awakenings, and when they would happen?    No one, many tried but the process is occurring in the Now moment........not a linear time on Earth.    I am living in complete gratitude and love for being reunited with my space family.    Love to All.    Tara.            ~**~

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   o  O  o   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                  

No comments:

Post a Comment