Saturday, November 26, 2011

Peace ~

                                 
                                            Peace flows through my heart like a gentle breeze.
                                            Peace fills me like the fragrance of a beautiful rose.
                                            Peace permeates my Being and soothes my Soul.
                                            Peace, like the glow from a fire, expands and fills
                                                                   my Omnipresence.

                                            Peace, Oh how I have waited for you all my life.
                                            Peace, a Blessing for the weary and the once-Lost.
                                            Peace is a priceless gift, when we Allow and Let-Go.
                                            Peace is my Paradise within.
                                            Peace is the Breath of Contentment.
                                            Peace is Bliss  ~

Written by Mary Harrison ~
Namaste  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment