Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Only My opinion, Of Course


                                                   The sun is having a major sweat today  ~
                                      Yes, still raining in south-east Queensland, but did manage to
                                             take the munchkins out for a short walk around the
                                                           block with their fluro T-shirts on.
                                       Charlie, above is not wearing one !   Although this one is very
                                          'cool' he has a fluro orange one with CEO on the back.
                                                   And our sweet Ginger has a fluro pink one.
                                           
   Just mulling over some previous things we have been told concerning the future, which is Now.  With the
   repeat of flooding here in Qld., I am remembering something we were told about 20yrs ago about 2012
   and entering the Golden Age as we call it.   When I got a computer, I read they call it Ascension.
   Anyway, there was a lot going round the spiritual communities concerning these earth changes and how
   we need to go to higher land.   Messages were coming thick and fast from all quarters, and hubby and
   I took the meaning to be spiritual as well as possibly a physical move.  We actually took some friends
   in our car up to the Blackbutt, Nanango, Kingaroy areas as they are quite high with land and houses
  at the time going very reasonable.    Hubby and I bought some land, 5ac, up at Nanango for $11,000
   in 1991.   Nice high land with good views.   We bought it for weekend trips up there, and also a
   weekender in Blackbutt on 5ac.  A shed with caravan inside and power connected.   Beautiful place.

   In last years Qld. floods, all of those areas were affected even though they are high.  If you were on a
   high block of land, the floods got those who lived near creeks and even trapped them, washed away
   their fences and allowed cattle to wander, if they survived.  Even in the middle of Nanango, the park
   on the left when you drive into town was flooded.  Saw that on Google Images.   I was shocked that
   an area that was chosen to go to, by many, as a safe haven from our increasing changing weather and
   earth patterns, really was not the place.  The Blackbutt range had major slippages and was closed for
   some time.   That is the major road up to all those towns.

   I think we are in for a rough trot, and there is even stories being aired on TV Current Affair shows
   that people are selling up their homes, putting that money away, and renting instead.   Judging by the
   number of Insurance Companies who reneged on paying out claims, I think it is the best thing to do
   also.   I know of some Real Estate Agents who did this several years ago when they foresaw the first
   major financial crash.   And the ones I know are still renting.

   Anyway, that is my opinion for the day, on that subject.   Keeping open to communication from well-
   established sources (off-world) is a favourable idea.   Letting go of attachments to 3D 'stuff' and people
   who are a hindrance to our spiritual growth and peace of mind, would be my advice, if I was asked.
   Have a lovely day, peace and love to All  ~   Tara.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realise it was still flooding in Qld.
    Thanks for posting. Cyrus
    BTW I meant to say "I like you site Tara" in the Yogananda post, but it wouldn't let me back in to correct. Cyrus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Cyrus, it has returned, 12 months later, but they are releasing water from the 3 dams that supply us in the S/E corner, which shouldn't flood Brisbane this time. But, many areas are under water and evacuating, even a few km's from my home, but I am on higher ground.

      Thanks for your other comment about my blogspot, please become a member if you wish. Namaste Tara.

      Delete