Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ascension News from Above






                   I have decided to share my response to Crazywolf's blog as it is very important.
                  After you read this, please don't respond straight away as it may take a while to
                  sink in and meditate on what I have shared to see if it has affected you.  It is my
                  experience of last night and it shocked me quite a bit as I went through the paces
                  of discovering what was amiss......the spiritual masters who direct the ascension
                  process through energy downloads and many other observations of what is going
                  on within people concerning their feelings, symptoms, etc., took me through an
                  exercise to show me what is happening within people that is conflicting with the
                  acension downloads.   Of course, if you don't take in everything that the internet
                  offers on ascension and the fear-mongering, this may not apply to you.


Something quite overwhelming happened last night, Australia time,
and it got me up blogging at 2am this morning.
The beautiful higher spiritual energies that I was given through my crown
chakra last night around 10pm did not suit, for the first time in my life,
what was inside the physical part of me........
hard to put into words, but I spoke to the Masters who upgraded my energy
to a very high pitch, and told them that something wasn't right!
What they did next was extraordinary, and many people won't like this!
When I found the info. on the internet about all the hype of 2012 causing
fear and anxiety to the ones following the ascension path, and posted it here,
a huge weight was lifted out of me and the new energies settled as they should.
The news is this, from the higher realms.....
many are connecting with the wrong information concerning ascension, and that
information has taken hold within us as we are creating our world!
They are clearing out the misinformation from our bodies, wherever it takes hold,
I felt it within, and allowed the energies to take hold, as they should.
Now, many people have only experienced spirituality through the computer, so
they don't know any better, and trusted what has been posted, or what 'resonates'
with them. Resonates can just mean what they choose to believe in, what sounds good.
My day today has started off with me feeling back to the spiritual self I know, of a
higher vibration and aligned with the true spiritual nature of ascension.
As I am holding the consciousness, like many other enlightened souls on earth, of
an area of Earth, this had to be taken out of the mass consciousness in order for the
ascension energies to do their job! I notice in some blogs that people are experiencing
wonderful spiritual awakenings, then......going through the computer to check on what it
is or searching endlessly for proof, etc., etc., etc., and that can easily wipe out the
good work that the energies are trying to do for their spiritual growth.
The addiction to checking on the internet for proof of one's own experiences is what
is causing a lot of confusion and conflict, and of course, doubt.
The ascension is a personal journey of awakening to the divinity within.
Internet information created by the many spiritual entrepreneurs who are NOT enlightened
in any way, is a gross misjustice to All, including themselves.
That is my experience, and that is the reason for a lot of the uneasiness, nausea, etc.
I share only to enlighten people to the Truth.

 Love and Light blessings, Tara *~~

No comments:

Post a Comment