Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ascension Sharings ~ A Feeling of Re-Birth







      Hi everyone  ~

   Today I've had a distinct feeling within of another re-birth!    This is another aspect of the Divine Self
   coming through and showing her/himself.    Divine is the only way to describe it, as it  is pristine love
   that knows no bounds when it comes to humanity and aiding our fellow humans. 

   It came like a rush when I was out and about today going into those pockets of resistance in the
   community which I mentioned in my last Ascension Sharings.   The Divinity I experienced was most
   definitely from the Godhead, and it was a male aspect.   The rush of energies and the brightness
   everywhere I looked took me by surprise so much I felt myself in an energy-spin that I hadn't experienced
   before.   I guess combining with the other aspects I have already grounded, this put the cherry on the
   cake, so to speak !!

   I am not shy about sharing divine experiences as that is what we are all working towards when we
   align with our higher/highest Selves.   So many writings have already appeared on the spiritual websites
   over the years about this time occurring, and it is returning to our true Home, our Divine Home within.
   So many answers to life experiences with different ways of perceiving.......the different windows of seeing
   the scope of our experiences seems endless !!!    We may have one experience, or so we think at the time,
   when in fact it can have several meanings attached to that experience.  So, we are covering all aspects
   when it broadens and reveals the overall totality of that one experience.    If you get my drift......lol
   I may write about it a bit more tomorrow after I've slept on it.   I need to allow the energies to settle and
   reveal more.  
  
   Namaste  ~  Love  ~  Tara


                              

No comments:

Post a Comment