Saturday, April 6, 2013

Levels of Awareness Like Rungs on a Ladder







I love to be aware of each level of awakening on my earth journey.   Each soul is at a different level of awareness:  some have only the physical third dimensional awareness, and then there are the keen followers, like me, who get thrilled when a new awareness is born.   Walking home from the shops today with my screaming knee and new walker,  I finally reached another stage of awakening.   I knew yesterday that another aspect of my BEing had arrived, as everything began to look super-bright again.   I didn't get any names, but that was not the important bit for me.

I'll explain things this way, in my own words from what I have experienced myself  -  when I came to Earth I was aware of being here before.  From a child I knew.   I could not understand this world, when I was old enough to take in what was happening on a wider scale.  From a child I was shocked to hear how much a Hollywood movie cost to make when there were starving people elsewhere in the world.  Going to a Catholic School and having a father who was heavily involved in the St. Vincent de Paul Society who helps the disadvantaged, everywhere, I was shocked at the attitude of this world, even then!

When I got to my late teens I heard an inner-voice tell me that I had done all of this before, but had to do it all again, one more time.  And I knew what they were speaking about.  I felt that everything I did was like a carbon copy of a dream I had lived through.   All of those 'knowings' felt quite normal to me.   But I wasn't of this world.........

From a child I had a strong urge to protect and take care of people, starting with my Mum.  I knew she had a rough childhood and was beaten regularly with fire-pokers and used like a slave on a farm.  I protected her with my life and would have done anything for her.   I felt we had a special connection............

So, from a young age I was aware of being in another world called Earth.   Tied to the huge pine trees in the frontyard were spare types for swings.   When I was quite young I would swing on them slowly while looking up at the stars singing, "twinkle twinkle little star....."     I was fascinated by the stars and the sky.    Now I know why, and so do many other souls on Earth now.    There is this knowing inside of us.
I have been watching my life unfold throughout my whole life.    Each marriage, 3 of them, had a spiritual reason which was explained to me about a decade ago.   I have buried 2 husbands and have had connection with them afterwards, both of them were spiritually aware.   It is this awareness that makes our journey throughout our earth life so fascinating to watch, from another aspect of our Self.  I believe for me it is my I AM Presence.   It's like my Godself watching my earth self go through physical experiences in order to 'break through' into another awareness.   This awakening process seems to continue  the whole time we are here, whether we are "Ascended" or not.   Even when people proclaim to be Enlightened, there are also varying degrees of Enlightenment.   Some are more enlightened than others.

So today, after all my physical pain reaching a crescendo, I reached yet another level of awareness of where I am now.   The journey continues ................and I love to share because it's among fellow travelers who just may find this interesting.   I sure love this journey, pain, warts and all!!!   (I don't really have warts).   So now I find another awareness is watching my journey.   Hmmmmm, I hope they love all my old jokes!!  hehe





Namaste  ~  Tara.

No comments:

Post a Comment