Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ascension or No Ascension

~*~  Today, Sunday, while visiting some places where I used to go before I started ascending into 5D, I was shocked at how disgusted I was at how people are so willing to hand over their money time and time again to these greedy clubs and their poker machines.    It was abhorrent to me today, I could not leave quick enough.    I had a coffee and cake in their new coffee shop and then walked through the club to see what changes there were.   The place now, for a smallish club, was overcrowded, thanks to the building of a retirement village next door.   Every person I walked past was complaining about the machines not paying.   People would stop, play a bit, win nothing, and move to another.  The amount of money these clubs boldly take from working class people is disgusting !    That was the last club I needed to visit to also cut up my membership card.    The atmosphere to me now is intolerable.    I really cannot see why anyone would want to stay in 3D earth.   It is the most painful and difficult dimension, with people just living to survive.   I really will be glad when 3D is gone.   I feel over distressed today and my emotions are all over the place, but one thing I am certain of :  I would never hang on to 3D life.     People, I think, are afraid of what they haven't experienced before.    Most are not aware that they have it in them to take control and say,  " enough is enough !"     But then again, one must be aware of the spirituality that everyone has within them.     It is really sad............             I have no trouble at all in saying good-bye to 3D. 
See you in 5D or above.    Namaste  ~  Take care  ~  Tara.

No comments:

Post a Comment