Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thought Energy

~*~  Did you know that every person on this planet is linked by their thoughts to every other person?    Interesting , isn't it?   That means that we can change the vibrations around us by our thoughts.   Being conscious of our thoughts is very important, and more so when you think that it can affect others around you.   By having loving peaceful thoughts we not only make ourselves feel better but it also has a calming energy on our aura which others will be attracted to.    I have seen this myself when out shopping.    When sitting in a food court having a coffee I projected with my thoughts an energy of love and compassion.    After doing this for some time over months, I began to see the effect it had on others around me.   People would look up, look around the foodcourt in a peaceful gaze as if they were looking for the source of their calmness.   

~*~   Even walking through a shopping centre, I kept projecting thoughts again of peace and serenity.  I must have projected a bit too strongly as one man stopped some metres in front of me, turned around and looked at me rather quizically !     I just smiled and kept walking.    Then I started projecting to specific people.   People who looked in need of some assistance, such as elderly folk out alone trying to do their shopping under difficult circumstances.     Some of them did respond and seemed to cope just that little bit better.  I still kept it up even if they responded or not.    I know that sending love and light never goes astray.    We can all do something to help another soul through love thoughts or love action, like offering assistance to someone who looks like they could use some.   It all goes toward making the world a better place.    Namaste   ~*~

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment