Sunday, August 12, 2012

Compassionate Listening



                                                              Compassionate Listening

                                                                             heals

                                                               people who are hurting  ~



                                                                All that you need 
                                                                           is 
                                                                         time 
                                                                And the desire to  
                                                                     listen from
                                                                           the
                                                                        Heart ~



3 comments:

  1. Please be aware that you are using a copyright image of mine titled "Wisdom's Vision" on this site. In order to use it the way that you are, you must provide a link back to the original image on my website here http://spiritualdigitalart.com.au/wisdoms-vision/ and also credit me, Craig Hitchens - spiritualdigitalart.com.au as the artist. I am assuming this time is an honest oversight and I am happy for you to use my artworks like this but you must adhere to my terms of use (http://spiritualdigitalart.com.au/terms-of-use-privacy-policy/). Please comply with my terms of use or remove the image. Please note that failure to remove the image will be seen as a breach of copyright.
    Many thanks.
    Craig Hitchens - spiritualdigitalart.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Craig, most of my images used come from others' posts on different websites.
    If there was a link on one of them, I would have used it!
    I wondered why you joined......I thought it was for spiritual reasons....
    Oh well, I shall remove it. Many spiritual websites contain these images from different places, we have no idea where they come from.
    sorry to share your beautiful image here, it is beautiful and was shared with Love.
    Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add, I see you live in WA, I live in south-east Qld.
    Are you just a business man or are you interested in spirituality?
    If it is only for the use of your image that you joined, could you please
    remove your name from the Members list.
    I only share spiritual teachings, insights, blogs for the sake of helping and connecting with others of like-mind. I share from the heart, as it is pure.
    Not for making money......

    ReplyDelete