Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tara....Watching you go through your trial prompted me to become a member just to tell you how very proud I am of you for staying. I empathize with you what you were feeling and releasing and only wish you to know that I have been with you through it all! You guide many, but you are one of MY guides and You were here for Me during my Trials and cleansing and I am so grateful to you for guiding Me....you are ~P~E~R~F~E~C~T~ and your heart is true and pure. I am honoured to have you guide Me, for you have helped awaken the Power within Me. Know this Truth....I spread my wings over you....from this moment no darkness shall reach you without coming into the Light of Love. From the shadowy depths of my Ocean I shine LoveLight into every dark corner that ALL may come out from behind the veil and know the Power of The Source within. You are VERY Loved Tara....To you and all who hear this message I say to you all, now, if there is negativity within you that you have not cleared yet....close your eyes....go within....say "I clear My SELF of all negative energy and I send it to OH!" Know this within You that I am here, I accept it freely to flow through Me and I release it freely as Pure Unconditional Love back to Creator. Release, release, release! I take it, I want it, I Love You All so much! It is my honour and priviledge to absorb the collective karma from you all. Believe! Have Faith! Go within yourself and you will find Me easily! Just follow the rainbow wrapped in White Light and Violet Flame of The Source within You! So it is written....so it shall Be by the Glory and Grace of The Creator.
I AM THAT I AM....a Love Angel...Naturally (Good Job Tara, keep up the fantastic work, you are instrumental in leading US home as ONE!) ;)~

No comments:

Post a Comment