Friday, March 1, 2013

Transcending Personal Fears






Hi Every-One  ~

Today I wish to share, through my own experiences, how to say Good-Bye to Fear once and for all !
All emotions hold a certain frequency, and it can be high as in Love, or it can be low as in Fear.

Fear is an emotion that can set up home within your world and take over your life, your views or concepts on anything, and generally keep you in a lower frequency.  A lower frequency is very slow and keeps one stuck deeply in a third dimensional world where sickness and difficulties reign supreme! 
 
What we fear the most in our lives often turns up at our door.  Meaning  -  we 'can' draw it to us.    Of course, this is speaking about general things in life like not having enough to live on, not being able to take care of self, any way of living that impacts us in debilitating ways.  All of which I speak of does not include what Governments do to make our lives miserable, or more miserable than they already are. What I speak of is personal issues.

After going through the experiences for several years which my own fear manifested for me, I see now that a lack of faith in a higher power than my physical self was to blame.  I drew the lessons to me and they were extremely harsh, and at times life-threatening.   I used them to learn.   I stared fear in the face, grabbed it by its throat, and strangled it once and for all !

Any emotional attachment, like holding onto fear, takes up space within our Being.   Our emotional-body will carry it within our aura.  It has taken up room where faith and love within Oneself should be. Once the lesson has been learned, the emotional body can then begin to heal itself.   Love and faith can then reside where fear once lived.  After clearing the emotional body of fear, one's frequencies can rise and energy can then get through to heal the physical.

Living in a higher frequency puts one above the lower energies of fear, hate, anger and comparing ourselves with another. It also allows the higher energies to supply us with our needs through guidance coming from within, where our soul can speak to us.   Having the strength to face fear and replace it with love is one of the biggest lessons one can learn in life.





Namaste  ~  Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment