Thursday, May 2, 2013

Choosing to Take One Day at a Time







Good Morning Friends ~

It's a human trait, I must admit, to want to know everything about our life in one instant! Or to know where all of this change is going to take us. When I get tired of all the lessons I get thrown into each day, I vow to myself upon going to bed, that I won't do this or that again, ever! Then a moment arises in another day where my path has led me back to experience an aspect of life all over again. The difference is, with those days of retracing steps, there is a brand new awakening at the end of the day that explains it all. Then I awaken the following day feeling cleared and refreshed and grateful for those "stepping stones."

               "I am that supreme and fiery force that sends forth all the sparks of life ...
                I shine in the water, I burn in the sun and the moon and the stars.
               Mine is the mysterious force of the invisible wind ... I am life."
                                                         ~ Hildegard of Bingen, De Operatione Dei

I love this paragraph from Angela Peregoff in "Be Heart and Soul Wise" ~

" Let go of that human made energy and replace it with the knowledge that Absolute Truth and Perfection are spiraling continuously upon the Inner Sanctuary of Self. Magnetize to you the radiant energetic signature of pure Creator Essence by intentionally dispelling the myth that you are but a mere mortal. Decide to move each day as Spiritual Divinity in the authentic flow of an ascending paradigm. Allow your Divine Spark to daily guide your feet and order your steps. Such mental attitudes are the raw material that opens the path to the intuition and recognition of your Inner Spirit.

These times call for new measures, are you willing to work for the grandest "expression of humanness" that you can conceive? "

                                           She's a wonderful writer  ~   Enjoy your day
                                                           Love and Blessings, Tara *~~

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not wish to have those type of comments and advertising, thank-you.
    That to me is not spirituality, doing voo doo and spells, etc., I do not follow witchcraft or anything of that kind.

    NO ADVERTISING ON THIS BLOGSPOT, THANK-YOU.
    NO SPELLS, READINGS, VOO DOO OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH BLACK MAGIC IS ALLOWED ON THIS BLOGSPOT. THANK-YOU.

    ReplyDelete