Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Forgiving is Healing

   

    When looking for the cause/s of our suffering, it is also helpful to look deeply within and see if there is
still a nagging feeling concerning someone from our past.   I find it useful to relax the mind and sit in quiet
contemplation so that the past hurt, lingering in our subconscious mind,  can find its way to the conscious
mind.   Freeing ourselves from all of these unnecessary ties to people in our past will enable us to go forward on our path to freedom and lasting happiness.

    We do not need to physically contact the person/s  that we are asking forgiveness from, or giving
forgiveness to.   All forgiving can be done by using our conscious intent of sending a mental message while
visualizing the person/s involved, with genuine love and understanding that we are not perfect as they are not
perfect in their actions and speech.   The past event with its energy attached to it can be transmuted from
negative to positive with the sending of our love.    I also find it extremely helpful to visualize a large pair of
scissors cutting the cord between the person/s and myself.   The sense of freedom and lightness from this
simple exercise is indescribable.      Another weight has been lifted.
  
Namaste  ~  Love  ~  Tara *                        

2 comments:

  1. My Beautiful Healing Friend,
    As always you offer good sense and help in managing ourselves through this mortal coil.
    I'm so glad to find this place where I may continue to read and benefit by your posts,
    as I have these past 3 years. Continuing success wishes for you in all you do I send to you. We so benefit by all your kindness and wisdom. Thank you.
    Namaste'
    e11en

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy to see you ellen, that is why I share them on Facebook, so that
    my friends know where to find me. We can always communicate here, in Peace !
    You can also become a member, if you so wish.
    I also blog on The City of Shamballa, but these blogs are from there.
    They are a very positive and peaceful bunch on that site, totally spiritual
    with no nonsense, and plenty of spiritual groups to choose from as well.

    Love and big hugs ellen, Tara xox and thank-you for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete