Sunday, August 4, 2013

Aware of the Energy Within Silence


Hi Friends  ~

Hope your weekend is enjoyable in whatever you choose to do.....or not do!      Lying on the bed this afternoon with the two warm, sleepy dogs, I turned on the TV news to check about the election coming up soon in our country,  but got sick of it all and turned it off.   After a very short time of enjoying and noticing how peaceful silence can be, I suddenly became aware of the ENERGY within the state of silence.

Silence can induce peacefulness and make you feel calm, etc., but this time I felt the 'ingredients' in the energy of silence.    What I could feel quite strongly was:  nurturing and healing, being the most prominent energies.   I felt so excited at finally feeling the energy of silence, itself.   

Sharing some great quotes:




Namaste  ~
Tara *~~

No comments:

Post a Comment