Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Inner-Vision



                                    It must sound rather strange at first when someone says to you,
                                                 " you have to look within to find the answers. " 
                   Excuse me?  Where and how do I look within?   What do I see when I look within?

My husband first said this to me, about looking within, after we were wed in 1990.   He had been teaching spiritual subjects for some time before we met.    I had started to awaken to my spiritual self and was living from the "outside view" and did not understand what he meant.    I asked those questions, above.    Where do I look?

I was already aware of my spiritual self and looking at the world as an observer, realizing it was a world created for learning, but I hadn't been introduced to the idea of going "within."    He told me that what I have inside of me is indescribable and divine.   His eyes got moist and I hadn't seen him look like that before.    He is a very deep soul born with siddhi powers and could do remote physic surgery on people who asked for it.  He often disappeared and went off 'upstairs' when he was called to help with someone or something in other dimensions.

So, I contemplated on that idea of looking within.  I can't even remember the exact time I started going deeper within, but now I can't imagine living any other way.

When we are at peace, like at the end of a day and may be having a lie down on the bed, we generally start to float a bit.   I have found that our vibrations rise due to this peaceful state, and often this puts us in alignment with the energy of our guides and angels around us.   That's of course if the mind is still and you feel yourself going into a type of meditative state.   It also allows for communication to come into our consciousness in a subtle way, like feelings or pictures being placed in your mind.    Our guides can communicate with us better when in that relaxed state.

The journey begins, big time, once the inner-world is accessed.   Meditation is a great way of beginning the inner-journey.   It might feel like, at first, that we are just sitting there with a blank mind, but it's actually afterwards that information can start filtering through.    It sometimes feels like an opening to our soul of what spiritual attainment we reached in previous lifetimes, as snippets get released back into our memory.    You are allowed to feel rather excited at this new development!!!   A big smile starts to spread across the lips as the inner-world reaches out to you and welcomes you back home.

Energies increase with each attempt at meditation and inner-viewing.   We are connecting with our spiritual world and expanding it with our mindfulness.   Wherever attention goes, energy flows, goes the saying........
I promise that you won't be disappointed once a genuine effort is made to connect within.    A whole world inside is awaiting every soul to reconnect and live from the awakened self.

Namaste and Love,
Tara *~~

No comments:

Post a Comment